Continuing Education is ALL We Do
CE-credits.ca was built to provide Continuing Education for the 21st century Advisor. Over the past 15 years CE Requirements have changed to become stricter, and leading to more CE Audits.
We recognize the Evolution of CE Credits
- From CE Credit hours
- To Verifiable CE Credits
- To Categorized Verifiable CE Credits
- To Mandatory Verifiable Ethics CE Credits
The CE Provider of Choice
At CE-credits.ca we have made sure that we don’t just know the rules and requirements, but that we are also providing these CE Credits, and more.
CE-credits.ca offers 3 ways to Earn Your CE Credits:
- At Live Events
- Live and Local events give you access to 2-days jam packed with an agenda that is relevant to any Financial Advisors business
- Via Live Webcasts
- View anywhere from anywhere! Remote access to our Live Events via Webcast gives you more control when trying to fit a CE Event into your schedule, while still giving you all of the benefits of a live event, including the ability to ask your presenters a question.
- On-Demand on Your Schedule
- Our CE-Now On-Demand service gives you the ultimate control over your CE Credits, as you get to choose what topics that you want to learn about, and when you want to watch them. To give you even more control, you can choose to watch 1 presentation in a sitting, or a bunch of them. You get to decide!
Each of our options to help you earn your CE Credits has its own set of advantages. Click to discover which advantages work best for your needs.
Click for Live Events Click for Webcasts Click for On-Demand
CE-Tracker: Improving CE Administration Forever!
CE-Tracker is the latest innovation from CE-credits.ca.
The Advisors Most Stressing Questions in December (and all through the year) are:
- What are my CE Requirements?
- How many CE Credits do I have?
- How many CE Credits do I need?
- What CE Events did I attend?
- Do I have all of my CE Certificates?
- Where can I earn my last CE Credits?